Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs 35TH Annual General Assembly
August 2, 2023
Treaty One Territory, Manitoba
We are delighted to announce that this year’s 35th Annual General Assembly will be hosted in the heart of Brokenhead Ojibway Nation, Manitoba. With immense pride and joy, we come together to celebrate the remarkable success and progress of First Nations in the province.
AMC 35th Annual General Assembly
Private Tom Chief Memorial Hall
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation, MB (map)
August 15 – 17, 2023
Over the years, First Nations in this province have shown immense resilience, unity, and dedication, paving the way for numerous achievements and milestones. This gathering will be a momentous occasion to reflect on our journey, honour our traditions, and acknowledge the efforts of our ancestors and leaders.
The event will feature various cultural showcases, enlightening discussions, and engaging teachings, providing a platform for our community members to share their inspiring stories and ideas. Additionally, we will use this opportunity to strengthen our bonds of friendship and cooperation with neighbouring nations and allies.
As we prepare for this grand celebration, let us carry the spirit of togetherness and progress forward, ensuring a brighter and more promising future for all First Nations in Manitoba.
See you all at the 35th Annual General Assembly in Brokenhead Ojibway Nation!
Each day, we will share a link to our Facebook Live broadcast. This allows viewers to watch our Assembly in real-time. Additionally, if you miss the live event, you can use the same link to revisit and watch the Assembly at a later time.
- Day 1 (Morning): https://fb.watch/mrjRtbFy8u/
- Day 1 (Afternoon): https://fb.watch/mu6wRNDL7q/
- Day 2 (Morning): https://fb.watch/msXaQUrAMk/
- Day 2 (Afternoon): https://fb.watch/msXisg34NE/
- Day 3 (Morning): https://fb.watch/muCQ4AOMOe/
- Day 3 (Afternoon): https://fb.watch/muCNYd3-xS/
AMC 35th Anniversary Video
The Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs Secretariat and the Grand Chiefs’ Office extend heartfelt appreciation to our incredible sponsors for their invaluable support and unwavering commitment to the work that we do.
Our event partner for this Annual General Assembly is Manitoba First Nations Education Resource Centre – Mfnerc, and our sponsors are:
- Exchange Income Corporation
- Perimeter Aviation LP
- First Peoples Economic Growth Fund
- Fox LLP
- National Centre for Truth and Reconciliation
- Tipi Insurance Partners
- First Nations Health and Social Secretariat of Manitoba
- Trans X Group of Companies
Bronze Lunch Sponsor:
- Assembly of First Nations/Assemblee des premieres Nations
- Indigenous Community Services
- Winnipeg Airport Services Corp
Dinner & Entertainment Sponsors:
- First Nations Financial Management Board
- Manitoba Real Estate Association
- Dreamcatcher Promotions
- Matix Lumber
- Indigenous Management Group Inc
- Manitoba Hydro
Your belief in our vision and dedication to driving positive change within the community has made a significant impact on the success of this event. Through your sponsorship, we were able to bring together diverse perspectives, foster meaningful connections, and initiate projects that will leave a lasting legacy. We are truly honoured to have each of you as partners in our journey of transformation. Your support empowers us to continue making a difference and creating a better future for all.
Thank you for being an integral part of our Annual General Assembly. Your continued support makes all the difference.