AMC Secretariat Departments
The Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs Secretariat’s core functions are:
Political Infrastructure: Grand Chief; Executive Council of Chiefs; Personnel and Finance Chiefs Committee; Annual, Special, and General Assemblies; Chiefs Committees; Elders Council; Women’s Council; and Grandmothers Council.
Administration: Finance; Human Resources; Information Management; Information Technology; Media Relations and Communications.
Strategic Policy Coordination and Analysis: Inter-departmental policy and coordination capacity including conducting the necessary research, community engagement in the development of the AMC policy position/documentation; provide briefings to leadership; and meetings on policy engagement with federal, and where required provincial departments. Under the direction of the Grand Chief, the AMC Management Team implements decisions made by the AMC Chiefs-in-Assembly resolutions and Executive Council of Chiefs motions.
For general inquiries, email email@example.com and note who the email is for.
AMC General Contact
Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs
Executive Director’s Office – AMC Secretariat
The AMC Secretariate supports the following departments/programs:
- Capacity and Enhancement Unit
- Communications – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education – email@example.com
- Health Transformation
- Housing and Infrastructure
- Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information & Technology
- Jordan’s Principle – email@example.com
Eagle Urban Transition Centre
200-275 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B2B3
Toll Free: 1-866-345-1883
The Eagle Urban Transitions Centre supports the following departments/programs:
- Jordan’s Principle Off-reserve Support Services
- Reaching Home – Fresh Start & New Beginnings (Ending Homelessness Winnipeg)
- Eagles Nest Youth Project
- Patient Advocate Unit
First Nations Family Advocate Office